Well Holo Everyone:

I am Carly Grace Fleischmann. I am the founder of SiriHosting Web Services. I am 28 years old as of the time of this writing and going to be 29 in January of 2020. 2020 is going to be SiriHosting's 3rd year in operation and it's been a fun last three years. Our Pilot program has gone over well enough that we're moving to full production capabilities and we've upgraded our servers to make the services even better.

Anyhow enough blabbering on about SiriHosting and where we've come from over the last almost three years, here's a little more about me: I originally grew up in the Central San Jaquin Valley of the great state of California. in mid-to-late 2017 I started this project with one goal to keep the lights on and food on my table while providing high performance and affordable web hosting to anyone. All of this in spite of my own health problems, being on the autism spectrum, and only having a high school diploma. My goal is to make web hosting services accessible to anyone and everyone.

In my free time I enjoy listening to music, watching YouTube videos, building websites and in general doing tech things. My favorite kind of food is Hospital food because it's consistent however, a home-cooked meal is also good. If anyone's curious my favorite movie is Pixel Perfect from 2004. My favorite TV shows are iCarly, Zoey 101, Forensic Files, and many others. I enjoy a good technical manual so I'm always learning about some software program or web application or something. Taco bell is the place to go to get cheep consistent food for me and I love the Baja Blast soda (a.k.a. "Window Cleaner" because it looks like Windex)

I've seen a lot of things I care not to get into too much detail about here, but I got through it. I am currently living in Sacramento, California and have plans to grow my hosting business and maybe go to college some day. At the moment I am presently being supported by some awesome people such as my CSW Alicia C., and supervisors Scott R., and Amanda D. and the fine folks over at Alta California Regional Center. Shout out to you Valarie O.